Shopify Billed Even apps were deleted

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have deleted all the apps which were paid apps.  As I just downloaded it to check the trials and before the trial ends I deleted the apps. To not get Charged. I have no Idea why Shopify still charged me $100. Please help me with the situation, as there is no direct contact available to Shopify Support. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

Hey, @Vedang

I'm sorry to hear you received an unexpected invoice for apps you've removed. I know those can be quite surprising, and also frustrating, especially if funds are tight. From the sounds of it, the charges likely came from one-time upgrade options, or if one of the apps trials expired before the app was removed. In any case, a refund can only be processed if it is first approved by the app developer. To help with this will require that I verify your store so I can review the charges. From there, I can help reach out to the app developers on your behalf to gain approval for a refund. I've gone ahead and sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" requesting further information. If you can reply to that email as soon as you're able then we can get the ball rolling. 

For more immediate support you can reach out to us via callback, chat through our help centre here. It will require that you input your question and browse the possible answers. If none of the resources provided resolve your question, then you will see a "contact support" option near the bottom of the page. If you experience any issues accessing the contact page you will want to try clearing your browsers cache/cookies, trying Google Chromes Incognito mode, or try a different browser. You can also reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter as we have 24/7 support through social media as well. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes