Shopify Business

therealgoat
2 0 0

Ok so I took out a shopify capital loan of $4,500. I also have $1,198 in chargebacks. Shopify sent me this email 

"We are constantly monitoring businesses we are supporting on the Shopify Payments gateway. From this review, your business has been identified as presenting an elevated level of risk for customer disputes that we will be unable to support with Shopify Payments. You are no longer to use shopify payments. Please use an alternative payment method"

In this email I cannot activate a different payment method because my shopify capital is not paid back. I was wondering how I can go back to using shopify payments or another alternative if I cannot accept shopify payments for my customers or any third party payments. Is there anything I can do please help me.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Excursionist
196 6 16

because of so many claims from the buyer side they blocked your shopify payments. now you can use it thrid party service provider to accept payments. just like paypal ,stripe etc

0 Likes
therealgoat
2 0 0

should I get a debt consolidation loan to pay off my debt with shopify and PayPal and then use the remaining balance towards my store?

0 Likes