Can I immediately repay my Shopify Capital loan?

JeremieBL
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi everyone.

So I received $420.00 from shopify capitol loan but I want to pay it back right away as I am shutting down my business. How to I re-pay the loan to shopify?

Replies 3 (3)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @JeremieBL.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Sorry to hear that you're shutting your business down!

If you've remitted 25% of your outstanding balance for Shopify Capital, there will be an option to make a lump sum remittance in your Capital settings ('Settings > Capital'). However, if you've remitted less than 25%, then you'll need to contact our Support team - Our Support team can assist you with paying the balance in full through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. From there, you can choose one of the contact methods and create a support request.

I hope this points you in the right direction to get help with your Shopify Capital loan! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JeremieBL
Tourist
6 0 1
Thank you for your response but there is no way to contact shopify from what I can see on the shopify help center.
Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @JeremieBL.

Thank you for following up!

I can see how navigating the Help Center can be somewhat tricky; however, I've made a short video to assist you with that! 

Simply log in to your account and complete a search on our Help Center. After that, a button to get support will appear below the relevant resources generated from the search. From there, you'll be able to choose from the available contact methods (eg. live chats, emails, or callbacks). 

14-07-vhxym-0onm8

Let me know if this helps! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog