Shopify Checkout Login In A Loop ISSUE

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Shopifys checkout on my store with theme Venture. Seems to be in a log in loop; the page isnt constantly refreshing, the issue seems to be the following;

Get to checkout page;

Click "Already have an account? Log In"

Taken to log in page

Already have an account? 'Log In' is still visible and im not logged in.

www.cedartownvaporlounge.com is the website, and the gateway is set to Bogus (testing) if anyone wants to test it and see if you can see the issue. Would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9871 99 1708

I didn't see what you've described. I added an item to the cart and was able to go to the first step of the checkout without issue.

Is this still a problem?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I'm having the exact same issue...
my customers are unable to login at checkout, it just loops back. This also means they can't use their coupons

Strangely my website is also vape related...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

when your at the checkout page ready to enter billing address, if you click Log In. it will take you to the log in page, then once logged in back to the checkout page where it still asks you to log in

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Hey  SWVD im using BOLD and this is why im getting the error

This issue is because you are using the draft order version of Customer Pricing app and so, it goes through Shopify's draft order checkout instead of normal Shopify checkout. The Draft order checkout is different from normal Shopify checkout and we are working with Shopify to get them to fix this.

With that said, we have a temporary fix for this, please let me know if you would like to implement one for your store and I can pass on the ticket to Tier 2 team and they could fix it for you.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue, after cart reach an amount set to get free prices, the page keep refreshing no letting to proceed to check out 

I would need the temporal fix if possible 

Thanks,

Erika  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issue on a draft order, can you implement the fix on my store so my customers can checkout.

She also tried checking out via the 'normal' process and still recvd the loop on multiple devices.

Please help, I have several clients paying via the draft invoice and I don't want them getting  negative impression about the website.

0 Likes