Shopify Collections page not showing the correct product count and some of the products.

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm currently working on a shopify dev site and there's this one issue on the collections page in which one of the collections is not displaying the correct product count (Like the products total in collections dashboard is 56 but showing 49 in the frontend) and not displaying the products correctly (majority are correct but some are not.) I believe the site is using a app (plugin) called Product Filter & Search by BoostCommerce. As when I change the template for collections, the products are all showing correctly. I cannot send the site link as It its on maintenance mode.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 72

Hey, Kevin, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

In this case, it's definitely hard to see for sure what might be happening here- however, from the sounds of things, it does sound like it might be an issue with the app directly. In a case like this, it's best to reach out to the app developers in order to have them take a look. You can see the contact information for app developers on their app pages directly. 

So in this case, the contact details for Product Filter & Search by BoostCommerce would be to email support@boostcommerce.net or check out their contact page here

Alternatively, it could be something else in the current theme that is causing this. In that case, you can check out the theme and who supports it (Shopify or third party developer) and then reach out directly. Check out this page in our Shopify Manual to learn more. If you're having trouble figuring out who supports this theme, let me know what theme you are using and I can take a look. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to hear that. With this app https://apps.shopify.com/ultimate-search-and-filter-1, you will always have the correct product count and it filters variants accurately.

0 Likes