Shopify Custom Shipping

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm having trouble with setting up custom shipping. Right now most of my products are using Printful, so that shipping integration works fine. However I have set up one product that is NOT on Printful, which I need to capture on Shopify and fulfil myself. I need to therefore set up Shopify shipping rates however I haven't been able to do so. I've gone into Shipping Profiles to create a new one but it seems like the only thing it allows me to do is link to Printful. I can't find any way to NOT link it to Printful and it's driving me mad. Any help would be great. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
250 32 41

Hey, @classicalpixel.

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. This does sound very frustrating, so let’s figure out what's going on!

When you don’t see your store shipping address listed in your Shipping Profiles as a “shipping from” option, this usually occurs when your store location is not set to contain inventory and/or fulfill online orders. 

To check on this, please go to ‘Settings > Locations’ in your Shopify admin. Click on the location that you want to use as your default shipping address. Put a check in the box seen in the screenshot below:

29-43-u4zn7-b04hu

Once this change is saved, please navigate back to ‘Settings > Shipping’ and create your profile for the product you want to ship yourself. You should now see your store shipping location as an option. 

To remove Printful shipping rates for this particular profile, click on it, and choose to remove the rates. It looks like this:

29-52-4q729-grdbv

Let me know if this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes