Shopify Customer Service

1 0 0

The help center is horrible!!!  I have been clicking " contact support" and all it does is direct me back to log in.  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

Hi, @melanintx

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues connecting with our support team. I know that can be a frustrating experience, so I'm hopeful the steps I provide in this post will help get that resolved! If you're caught in a loop then this typically can be resolved by clearing your browser's cache/cookies and trying again. If that doesn't work, then trying Google Chrome Incognito mode, or a different browser should do the trick. You can also reach out to our support via Twitter or Facebook if you'd prefer. I'd also be happy to help you here via the Community if you'd like to provide further insight on what led you to try to contact our support teams. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

i have closed down my shopify store but the free trial was still running i have bought a plan is it possible if i can not get charged as i have not actually used the trial

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1805 108 394

@Cem3 

If you do not intend to use the Shopify account and wish to avoid being charged once the trial ends, then you will need to close the account by logging in and navigating to Settings/Plans and Permissions. From there, you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Close Store" at the bottom of the page. If you follow the prompts, then you will fully close your store, and remove the account from active billing. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes