Shopify Dashboard

Highlighted
Tourist
327 0 2

Nice one! Lovely to get something you really needed without having to ask for it : )

Thanks!

Mike www.anothervision.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

It’s actually kind of neat that you are tracking abandoned orders. I don’t have any other way to find out about those. It’s nice to know people are actually adding things to their cart, even if they never actually come back to make the purchase!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
1027 0 9

Don’t forget to send these people an email. I usually follow up with abandoned cart users after 2-3 days and ask them if there were problems checking out or if they had any questions that were stoping them from completing a purchase. I have picked up quite a few sales this way.

There is a link at the top of an abandoned order that you can send to the customer that will take them right back to part they left in the checkout system so they don’t have recreate their cart and add there information again too.

Dan - http://www.xtremechargers.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
327 0 2

That’s a great tip Dan. I hadn’t hit that little ‘more’ link before to even know that there was an option to investigate the abandoned orders. (Doh!)

Makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks
Mike

Mike www.anothervision.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I really like the new addition! More convenient than Google Analytics. Thanks for the change.

deespretzels.com The best chocolate covered pretzels you will ever eat!
0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

I absolutely love it. This is why JadedPixel is one of the best around.

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

I am still trying to find that “more” link… can someone direct me! Thanks! :)

edit—nevermind, found it ;-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
17 0 0

my only problem is i had to cancel an order (close, then delete) and it still shows me as receiving that money. any fix for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
27 0 1

is anyone else’s order page working from the future? Mine says “today” is February 1st, when it’s actually Jan 31st.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2002 0 46

Hanzo: And your shop’s timezone is setup correctly? (admin/preferences/general)

Tobias Lütke - Shopify CEO // http://twitter.com/tobi
0 Likes