Shopify Email system

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi all,

Has anybody any idea when Shopify will release its Email system which was announced in Nov 2019 which them stated "to be available early 2020" I want to set up email marketing for my site and have looked at several apps but dont want to decide which one until I can check out Shopify's offer. Also any ideas as to what pricing Shopify is looking at? Thanks Trevor

1 Like
Highlighted

I'm also curious. I applied for early access, but haven't got it yet.

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
430 50 93

Hey, Trevor!

I'm Lizzy, one of the Gurus on the support team at Shopify.

We don't have a set release date for the feature at this time, but as @LukaszWiktor mentioned we do have an early access sign up, which you can find here

Our team reviews each application and as the expansion of the feature grows to include more and more merchants, they will be reaching out to let successful applicants know. We will also email you if your haven't been selected at this time, so either way you will have an update from us within a few weeks!

We are releasing Shopify Email in this way to make sure we are providing the best experience possible to our merchants as they onboard.

Also! In regards to pricing, this feature will be included in your plan. I would recommend signing up for early access, as even if you're approved you don't have to use the feature if you decide that you'd like a different option!

Other than email marketing, how are you working on promoting your business?

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes