Shopify ID Verification Issues

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi again @cwchanbl!

You're very welcome.

If you can just reply to the email I sent out to you, we'll be able to proceed from there.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0
Hi Don,

I am still seeing the same notifications and it is very frustrating for it to be stuck at the current situation... is there anything I can help to fix the issue?

Chris
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi again!

Yes, if you can just reply to my email sent out to you with the ticket number 20371847, we'll be able to verify your identity and escalate this for review.

Let me know if you can't find that email anywhere (check your spam or other folders as some email providers can filter messages like this) and I can send it out again.

Regards,

Don

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0
Hi Don,

Can you see this email? I reply to the first email this way but wasn't sure if it went through.

Chris
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi @Don,

I didn't realized by replying with the 'reply' button in your email was just a referral to here. I am not able to see any email from you and that emails I got has this 'Note: Replying directly via email is not supported, to respond to this notification click Reply, or sign into the Shopify Community and respond within the topic.' on it.

Looking forward to hear from you @Don.

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hey again!

Don from Shopify again.

Thanks for checking that out and confirming that you have not been able to get my email.

I will send one out again to the address we have on file for your account here, so keep an eye out for that, search for it in your inbox (subject will be Re: Your Shopify Community post, the ticket number is 20393592) and if you still cannot see it, we can try the next method to get this moving forward.

That would be to have you send in an email via our support site and then quote the ticket number you are given for this interaction here.

This will allow me to grab that ticket for you and send it up internally as we've been attempting here.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Don

0 Likes