Shopify Merchant ID

KTSErach2020
1 0 0

Hi, I’m wanting to set up payment options on my website. Can you please help to send my the merchant ID. Also could we have someone assist in finalising the setup of our website as we’re wanting to go live this Wed 23 June. Thanks.

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
264 59 55

Hi @KTSErach2020 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community Forums! Congratulations on your new store you are creating. Your store's merchant ID can only be accessed by our live support, as it is your business' unique identifier as well in our system.  You can connect with our live support by following this link, signing into your store and searching for the issue in our Help Center: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support.

For setting up your website, we know that can definitely be a process! If you need additional help and are on a short timeline our Expert Marketplace is a great place to get some help! You can review our highly rated experts and get the help you need ASAP - Shopify Expert Marketplace.

If you have any additional questions we can answer for you here, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes