Shopify Multi-Channel Inventory Management - How Does it Work?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am relatively new at working with Shopify so I apologize if this question has been answered somewhere.  

After adding a lot of our products to our store and linking them across our channels (Amazon, eBay, Website), I have been monitoring the inventory of certain products.  After a few days, I have sort of come to the conclusion that I may need a third party inventory management system (such as Stich Labs) in order to effectively keep track of my inventory across multiple channels.  It seems to me that the cross channel inventory tracking does not work very well.  For example, I will get an order on Amazon for a product, and the inventory will not adjust accordingly in eBay, which is a huge issue for us.  

If anybody can provide any insight on exactly how Shopify's multi-channel inventory tracking works, that would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if you have had a similar problem or have knowledge on the subject, please shed some light on the necessity of a third party inventory management system for managing inventory across multiple channels.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for this same solution.  What did you end up doing?

0 Likes