Shopify Notification - track all sent out e-mails

Decha
Tourist
43 0 0

Greetings,

Is it possible somehow to track (or at least add yourself as cc email reciever ) all sent out e-mail notifications?

Wasn't able to find any app or topic similar to this one here on forums.

Thanks !

0 Likes
Xue_L_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 4

Hello, Decha!

Xue here from the Shopify team - here to help answer your question. 

If you sent out an order notification or a shipping notification, these emails can be tracked in an orders timeline so that if a customer were to request for another copy, you can send the notification again within the order, like this: 

If you'd like to see what a preview of your notification would look like for your customers, you can access your email templates by following these steps. 

1. You can head over to your Settings > Notifications. 

2. Select a template 

3. On the template page, on the top right you can select the more button with the three dots, to preview your template: 

I hope this helps, if I've misunderstood the purpose of your request to track the notifications I do apologize! Feel free to get in touch with our Support Team at any time and we'd be happy to discuss this more in depth to sort it out with you. 

All the best, 

Xue | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
miraj2020
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello,

So @Xue_L_ , there is no way of having a copy of every email being sent out by Shopify sent to me too?  I want to see them.  Obviously this would only be the case while my shop is new.  When sales pick up and I'm confident all my emails are sending correctly I would want to turn that off....

Leanne

0 Likes
SmilingWallaby
1 0 0

I'd just like to say that I think that having this feature is important. With multiple shipping apps etc, it would be good to actually see what each customer is getting, not just being able to see the template.

0 Likes