Why am I encountering order errors on my Shopify platform?

ApexKeyboards
Tourist
6 0 5

Hey Everyone, been fufilling orders using a filter within a specific time frame and open orders. Every time I click next to fufill the next order it gives me an error saying "There's no page at this address despite there still being more orders. Here's the error page/message let me know if anyone knows a fix to it or if it's a known error. This also started happening after the Shopify UI updated a few days ago.

Thanks! - Vince

error page.png

Replies 33 (33)

KY-SLIME
Visitor
2 0 1

I just got that error message today. Anyone found a solution??? Everytime I click a order it pops up

PaddleBadges
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm seeing the same thing.  Order shows but when I click into it I get the same error:

There’s no page at this address

Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need.

This is blocking me from filling orders.

Thanks

KY-SLIME
Visitor
2 0 1

I know frustrating.  I'm going to call support. Let me know if any one finds solution before I even talk to someone 

PaddleBadges
Visitor
2 0 0

I tried logging out and back in....no success

Bree_Hafen
Tourist
9 0 6

Same here.  Seems like Shopify has been on the fritz at least once a week lately.  @Shopify - what's the deal? We have businesses counting on you.

dstefani
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

I'm getting the same thing when I try to access an orders details.

Started around 1:40 MTN

lunarlibra
Tourist
5 0 1

The same keeps happening to me and it's essential I get these orders out TODAY. Ever since they updated, I've had little problems like this here and there. I'm trying to chat with support now, but seems it's a bug. I've tried closing chrome, using Safari, fixing the URL, logging out and back in, and nothing works.

tdsdental
Visitor
1 0 0

Same issue, can't access any of my orders.

surwoodworking
Visitor
1 0 0

Add me to another frustrated person experiencing this problem today

ApexKeyboards
Tourist
6 0 5

Looks like Shopify is dead again... Hopefully these are just growing pains, hope they get this stuff fixed asap

mightysmall
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same issue, on orders or draft orders. Will also push on support chat as it seems a wide impacting bug, only noticed in the last 10 minutes.

Davide_Angelett
Excursionist
12 0 8

There is a partial outage 

Davide_Angelett_0-1603828640229.png

manapacheco
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same issue, but I was able to process some orders earlier today. This must be a recent bug

ApexKeyboards
Tourist
6 0 5

On the line with Shopify Live support right now, seeing if there are any workarounds atm. Will keep everyone posted.

Davide_Angelett
Excursionist
12 0 8

You can still process the orders on your general orders page. 

Hilary_Ohm
Excursionist
28 1 9

Davide, 

Can you tell me where the "General Orders" page is? I have no idea. Thanks!

Davide_Angelett
Excursionist
12 0 8

Hilary,

Sorry I ant know the name of that page but it's the home where you can find all the orders. Click in the arrow of each order 

Davide_Angelett_0-1603829568778.png

Hilary_Ohm
Excursionist
28 1 9

Thanks Davide! 

I checked the boxes and was able to access. Then it started working again. All good.

Davide_Angelett
Excursionist
12 0 8

Any time 

Denny-Tubbs
Tourist
9 0 2

WTF Shopify,,,,,,, don't fix something that's not broken !!! I NEED TO GET MY ORDERS OUT !!!!! FIX  IT !!!!

dstefani
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Yep, I was able to process an order at 1:30 and by 1:40 I couldn't

Davide_Angelett
Excursionist
12 0 8

I can still process orders on general orders page. Click on arrows. You can see products, variations, address. etc. Not ideal but it is working 

lunarlibra
Tourist
5 0 1

luckily i printed using the new packing slip printer that's a godsend so i can delete some apps. but that's a great workaround for future reference.

Hilary_Ohm
Excursionist
28 1 9

Which arrows? I see arrows but none that take me to the orders. 

lunarlibra
Tourist
5 0 1

Where it says "3 Items" or "4 items" an arrow will pop up allowing you to click and see the items.

Hilary_Ohm
Excursionist
28 1 9

Yes. I'm having the same issue. 

Chill6
Visitor
2 0 1

I found a work around. Just select the orders checkbox and click, create label. You can access and ship order from there.

Jennifer4247
Visitor
1 0 0

Draft orders is doing this as well. -_- 

lunarlibra
Tourist
5 0 1

Mine is working again! Try it fam

Hilary_Ohm
Excursionist
28 1 9

Mine too!!!