Shopify Order Errors

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

Hey Everyone, been fufilling orders using a filter within a specific time frame and open orders. Every time I click next to fufill the next order it gives me an error saying "There's no page at this address despite there still being more orders. Here's the error page/message let me know if anyone knows a fix to it or if it's a known error. This also started happening after the Shopify UI updated a few days ago.

Thanks! - Vince

error page.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I just got that error message today. Anyone found a solution??? Everytime I click a order it pops up

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm seeing the same thing.  Order shows but when I click into it I get the same error:

There’s no page at this address

Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need.

This is blocking me from filling orders.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I'm getting the same thing when I try to access an orders details.

Started around 1:40 MTN

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

The same keeps happening to me and it's essential I get these orders out TODAY. Ever since they updated, I've had little problems like this here and there. I'm trying to chat with support now, but seems it's a bug. I've tried closing chrome, using Safari, fixing the URL, logging out and back in, and nothing works.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue, can't access any of my orders.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I know frustrating.  I'm going to call support. Let me know if any one finds solution before I even talk to someone 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Add me to another frustrated person experiencing this problem today

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I tried logging out and back in....no success

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

Looks like Shopify is dead again... Hopefully these are just growing pains, hope they get this stuff fixed asap

0 Likes