Lately, we are having very slow time checking out customer sales. Sales used to be very quick and easy and about 1-2 months ago it slowed to a crawl. I spoke with a POS PRO guru over the phone and they had me try using my phone data network to run a sample sales.
The difference was night and day. So, their conclusion was an internet/wifi network work problem on the merchant side. Its very possible that's true, however this is happing on 2 iPads on 2 different networks. Both networks we have are running at maximum ISP speeds and no other devices/apps are acting slow. It appears only POS PRO app has slowed down,
I have done the following:
- Made sure iPads and POS App is up-to-date.
- Reset POS PRO account
- Delete and reinstall POS PRO app
- Reboot network router (many times)
- Restored network router to default settings
- Disabled firewall settings in router.
Has anyone experienced slow checkout on POS PRO? Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?