Shopify Payment Setting

HairieJ
1 0 0

I have a different kind of issue here , my payment tab on the setting page did not load and open for more than an hour of waiting . After i did open and closed the tab , shut down the top , restart  but it still did not load . I did a test order before i encounter this problem . But when i want to disbale the test order i went on to the payment setting tab i just wouldn't load . Any helps ???

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
134 17 10

Hello @HairieJ!

This is Lana from Shopify.

This sounds like it could be an issue with the cache and cookies on your browser, so the first thing I would recommend here is to clear cookies on the Google Chrome browser following these steps here and then try to open the setting again.
If that does not work, the issue could be related to the device that you're using, or even your internet connection. Try to test this by opening the settings on a different device, i.e. if you're using a desktop, test it out on mobile - and lastly try to reset your internet router.

After you have tried these steps you can feel free to come back to me here and let me know if the issue is still there!

Thanks. -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes