Shopify Payments in Pakistan

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

I am planning to start dropshipping of treadmills. I have contacted the US suppliers and they approved me. I have built my store also.

I live in Pakistan and Paypal isn't available in my country, Also there is no shopify payments in my store.

I am selling in united states and I want them to shop by paypal and shopify payments, Is this possible? then How would I recieve payments, since I don't have verified paypal account.

I only have my bank account, credit card, payoneer account and internation payoneer credit card.

What's the solution?

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 26

Hi @fahadzaid 

If there is no Shopify payment in your store and Paypal is also unavailable so you can try other payment methods such as visa or MasterCard. We have prepared this detailed writing about Payment methods on Shopify for you

By the way, you can create a custom payment method for your Shopify store, here is the guideline Create custom payment method in 4 steps.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi @fahadzaid,

Nick here from Shopify. Good questions!

If you are selling from Pakistan, there is a list of gateways Shopify is partnered with there which you can look into using. Shopify Payments or PayPal are not currently available in Pakistan, so it wouldn't be possible to use either of those right now. You can see the list and links to the payment providers available in Pakistan right now below: 

You can see the list here from the Shopify website also. 

I hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi there,

None of the third party providers shopify listed on its website provide services in Pakistan. Please update the information on the web so people don't get disappointed. Like for example ''2check out'' doesn't  provide services to the new businesses. They just want people who already have business in running for over six month and that's why they ask u to show the payment history and details. Other payment providers those are listed on your web are only accepting bitcoin payments. Please update the list and try to get a credible third party service that provide payment solutions for people  who want to run drop shipping business from Pakistan.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Exactly. It is very disappointing. 2checkout has rejected many applications recently and for most of them they were asking history of previous sales. Shopify should provide easy method to get payment gateway integration for pakistan and the likes. Its been a month and i am too stuck at this payment gateway issue. Kindly provide guidance as there are many like me waiting for an independent solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey

Can We add Our Pakistani Bank Visa Debit card for payment USD to PKR

Because I am planning to start dropshipping

Guide me plz

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3258 245 558

Hi @Ahmed4214,

You can definitely add a Pakistani bank and visa card for one of the gateway's Shopify is partnered with, in Pakistan here. It would not be possible with Shopify Payments (SP's) as SP's is not available in Pakistan. Thus, Shopify would not be able to pay out in PKR and cannot accept a Pakistani bank account for SP's.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes