Shopify Payments keeps sending email to verify account

internatmacshop
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi, we have received an email to verify our account for Shopify Payments as shown below:

Screenshot 2021-04-29 at 9.35.48 AM.png

We have already sent them the necessary documents for the verification but Shopify keeps sending us this same email. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

We only have until this Saturday before they put our payouts on hold.

Hope someone can help us out, thank you!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3655 307 703

Hi @internatmacshop,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question, this does seem a little strange if you've already sent the documents through. 

Can I ask how many times an email has been sent since you submitted the documents and when you submitted them for more context? Currently, we can't review individual accounts via the community, so I'm unable to take a closer look, in this instance. Have you reached out to our support team directly about this yet? If not, I would advise doing that as your best next step as they can take a much deeper look into your store admin as to why this could be happening. Generally speaking, the most common reason a merchant would get multiple requests is if previously submitted documents were invalid, did this happen prior to the successful submission? If so, that could be why. 

What I can help you with though, is to verify the email addresses which were used to send you these emails. I'd like to be sure they were sent from Shopify directly and if it is the same email sending it each time. Let me know!

I completely understand your urgency to get this sorted out because of the May 1st payout, but I can assure you, the payment will not disappear if it isn't sorted by then. 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
internatmacshop
Excursionist
13 0 5

Hi @Nick 

Thank you for your reply. I have contacted the support team through livechat and they have helped us solve this issue already!

Kind regards,

Dayna

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3655 307 703

Great to hear @internatmacshop

Thanks for letting me know! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes