Shopify Photo Problem (Using Oberlo)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Shopify community, I am having an issue and was wondering if anyone else here is having this issue or knows how to solve it.

I connected my Shopify account to Oberlo, where I found the products I wanted to sell and imported them to my Shopify store. After doing so I realized a large number of products are missing photos. In total, I have about 30-50 products missing photos (out of the 250 or so I imported to shopify).

Is there an easy fix to restore the missing photos? I would ideally not like to spend hours finding, saving, and uploading the photos of every variant of every product that's having this problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
110 9 14

Hi @nglewis33 , 

Hyde here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with the product import! If you were to provide me with a link to the store I could have a better look at it for you. 

When you are selecting products from Oberlo please remember to select the images you want to import before doing so, otherwise, it will just be the first image that gets imported to your store. Meanwhile, I just wanted to provide you with a bit of information to ensure you get off on the right footing: 

- How Oberlo Works

- Be sure to download Google’s Chrome Browser to your desktop. You can download this via Google here. You should also add the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here.

- This video shows you both how to download the Oberlo app and install it, but it also reviews how to add a product via the Oberlo app in the same video which is always worth double-checking.

- I’ve made a video here on how to fulfill an order. When you see an order in your admin, you will need to first go to your Oberlo app and order it from the supplier. The video shows you how to do this. Once you fulfill the order, you then need to go back to your Shopify admin and click the ‘fulfilled’ button. This will send a notification to the customer saying that their order is on the way.

- Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information. They also have some helpful guides as shown here within the app if you would like to have a look at them:

14_54-xpsag-cxtoj

- In regard to shipping, here’s an informative Shopify Blog called Everything You Need to Know About ePacket Shipping: ePacket Delivery Explained – Shopify that’s also certainly worth checking out too.

I hope that helps. Look forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes