Shopify Plan Purchase blocked

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have recently created a store and want to purchase a plan from shopify, I have entered incorrect credit card details a few times ( not realising it was incorrect card) and are completely blocked. The following message appears when I try to purchase with the credit card payment method : " There is 1 error - You tried to add a payment method too many times. Please contact support. 

I have waited 24 hours, cleared my cache and still the same message error appears.

Can anyone help? 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
381 30 52

Hey, @Hanrie_P!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the problem you've run into. I'm happy to help out. In order to take a closer look into this with you, I'll need to authenticate you on the account in question first. I've sent an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account. Please reply to that email and include your .myshopify.com URL, as well as your Account Owner email address if it's different from the one you use here on the Shopify Community. Once I hear back, we can dig into this a bit deeper together. Looking forward to hearing back! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes