Shopify Reports - Not showing the street address

baronjeric
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi All,

I am trying to pull customer data all address fields, but for some reason when I try and pull it, under the 'billing address' data, there is no street address field available. Same for 'shipping address'. I know this data exists at the line item level, and maybe not at the order level. Any idea how to get to the street address info?

baronjeric_0-1624385008365.png

Thanks,

Eric

Replies 5 (5)

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
539 43 88

I can't find it on any reports. Which report are you trying to use?

baronjeric
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm just using a custom report, and trying to pull in a street address field. As an example, if I wanted a customer list with all full addresses (including street) and sales and order qtys, I thought I would be able to get that from the report function here. 

CloudlabSam
Shopify Partner
539 43 88

If you want a customer list, you can use the Customers list and export to csv. If you want other reports to include the address or see them all on screen, I don't believe it is possible.

You can do this in our free app Report Toaster. We have over 60 pre-built reports and all of them can include any of the customer addresses. Or you can create your own custom reports. Please feel free to take. look and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! 

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Hello ,

I am John from Report Pundit app.

It is possible with Report Pundit to get the complete street address for Billing and shipping address.

In few clicks, you can export the report you are looking for. Additionally, we can create custom sales level reports with all the shipping and product variant details.

The report can be exported to  Excel, CSV, PDF, or Private URL Google sheet, Google drive, and BigQuery.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. Our support team can set up any type of custom report unique to your store. Report setup is always free. You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards

MakeupMandy
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

I have done this several times and now the address field dissappeared. I used to use this to print a report of best clients to send holiday mailers. I am not sure how to export a list of shipping addresses anymore