Is creating a Shopify store with Shirtee.Cloud for embroidered products challenging?

fischerjonas
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm planning on opening my own Shopify store using Shirtee.Cloud that sells sweatshirts and T-shirt with embroidery on it. However, I'm am currently selling pillows and bags that have the same embroidery pattern on it which I do myself. Does anyone have experience using Shopify print on demand? Is it difficult? Any advice? How its work?

Replies 2 (2)

adelheidwagner
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! I use Shirtee.Cloud for my other Shopify shop. I sell embroidery tshirts, and the quality is really great. I connected my Shopify shop to Shirtee.cloud account for print on demand service, and fulfillment service is also taken care by them. I knew just starting my shop things might be slow, but I didn't want to pay for products in advance. So basically someone will order a shirt from your shop- then that order is also place on Shirtee.cloud and ship by them. There is a spot to enter the customer's address. It is not difficult just require patience and knowledge regard your business. It is really user friendly in my experience!!

Leechcraft
Visitor
1 0 0

Man, even I am planning on launching a branded store that sells their products. I havent heard great things about their quality of prints, fulfillment and customer service especially. Do let me know if you have tried them so that I can decide my next course of action.