Shopify Shutdown Please Help

6 0 0

Hey everyone,

I just got an email from Shopify saying this:

This email is to inform you that after reviewing your information and website we believe your business presents a level of risk that we will be unable to support with Shopify. I know this is not ideal, however we won't be able to help with your business.

At this time since Shopify has been deemed not a good fit for your business you will need to research other e-commerce platforms to find one that will be suitable. Regrettably we are not able to make recommendations to merchants.

Please note that for security and privacy reasons we are unable to divulge the results of our reviews and investigations. Once an account has been declined the decision is final.

Thank you and I wish you all the best with your business going forward!

I have no clue why I'd get this email from them. I was selling a small drone. No brand name on it, just a generic product. This was the stores 3rd or 4th day up. I was just beginning to launch all of the ads, then boom gone. I offered 4-7 day shipping, had all of our policies set up, everything was complete. I was using Shopify payment processor as well.

Any clue why I would get this email? Any tips on how to move forward from this? We weren't doing anything fraudulent on Shopify, so it makes no sense on what to do. Everything was following their ToS, nothing was counterfeit. There was no warning, just banned. 

Thank you for any responses

0 Likes