Shopify Store Closed For 6 or More Days After Choosing a Payment Plan

Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

Since I haven't been able to get updates on why my Shopify store was closed, can I not be charged after my trial and have my store completely deleted? No point in communicating back to claim the store back if I'm not getting any help or support. I'd rather start a new Shopify store instead. 

0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 74 163

Hi, @Fera 

Sorry to hear you're not receiving the support you need. I can certainly help!

Do you have an existing ticket number with our support so I can look into this for you? 

If you have not been in touch with our team yet, please follow these steps for immediate support: 

• Go to our Help Center and select the option to not log in 
  • Enter your question in the search bar
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Continue' under 'Get Support' 
  • Select your preferred support option (live chat, email, web callback, Twitter)

Hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

I've already done the steps before. I'm not getting anywhere with that type of support. Giving URL link + a ticket doesn't do anything really. I just wanted to permanently remove my store completely without getting charged because Shopify refuses to disclose why I can't access my store after putting payment plan. I put a payment plan on this store I built, got logged off immediately, reported it, then to come to see no solutions to solving the problem even after receiving ticket numbers. I'm not this impatient, but all of my patient juice is out the window and would prefer to go out the easy way. I want my Shopify store to be incinerated or removed from the public for good. I don't want to be charged for it though. I haven't seen money out of my bank account yet, but I fear that I will be soon because I know for sure I provided a payment option and got logged off with no further notice.

0 Likes
Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

1. You gave me a link to the Shopify app store.

2. My problem is being locked out without notice or elaboration to why so.

3. My account info is on Shopify regardless being rejected and automatically logged off.

4. I want to close my store but can't access my account. 

0 Likes
Fera
Tourist
20 0 1
*21914835 is my ticket number.*
0 Likes
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1016 74 163

Thanks for providing your ticket number @Fera

Your account is currently under review with our team, and you will not be invoiced even though you entered your billing details.

In order to open a new account, you will need to wait until the review has been completed. 

Our team will be in touch via email as soon as they have an update for you! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

No problem. Sorry for the hard time. If it takes days, weeks, months, years, or centuries to get this fixed I'm all blessed and won't budge. I opened a new Shopify store with a different account and will try my best to see if I can do something in the mean time. 

Sorry for the delay as well.

- Fera

0 Likes
JWillis1
1 0 0

On the off chance that you don't choose a month to month plan toward the finish of your free preliminary, at that point your store will be stopped and you won't have the option to keep chipping away at it until you pick a paid arrangement.

MyBalanceNow

0 Likes