Shopify Store Design Selection

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi Shopify Community,

Now I am going to start my new store on Shopify where I provide grills products like charcoal grills and many more products like that. Can you guide me which is the best  Shopify store design for me and how can I get more visitors and will that design is friendly for my users. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
267 28 48

Hi @smithroger,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Which theme you pick is obviously very important, and a lot of it depends on the size of your inventory, whether you want it to image or video-focused, and whatever other features you'd like to see. You can filter themes according to collections or industries in the theme store, which is a good starting point:

20-04-j3216-6btgq

20-04-pzudf-bkcw7

If you click on All Themes, you can also whittle themes down according to price, layout, the number of products and so on:

20-04-suux1-7iauw

These are some great links to help make your store your own!

- Our Themes
- How to Use Themes
- How to customize your theme

If you find you want to add something to your theme that isn't already present natively, you could look at our App Store, and here's a guide to working with apps.

I hope that all helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Good day getting the best customer for your product and user  friendly design is as simple as any thing
 first i would reveal this secret , the extent of sales make in a store depends on the design of the store, when i mention store design is beyond drag and drop options but the expertise of the mastermind of any web/store designer. I can exhaust my points, to get the tips come in  Fiverr.com/isiaqabiodun04 and see ho  it works or you follow this link for better dicussion https://www.fiverr.com/share/yeNddV

0 Likes