Shopify Store Down

Highlighted
1 0 1

My shopify store, has been down for almost a week now. I have not received an email about this and I have not been told why my shop is down. 

Can this be looked into please. Don't know if anyone else has this issue. 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Same here, you contact the shopify help center, useless, we don't get an email, we don't get a phone about this issue, we are losing money on ADS people can't click on website, we can't manage orders , it's the most ridicouls thing ever! We pay a monthly subscription with all apps, and with 52% of the people that can't see the website its one hell of a damage here, with all the milions they have they should fix the issue and give us some free subscription, because we pay for a service and we are not getting it all, we are taking legal actions against shopify. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 57 91

Hi @thehub and @Diamond9128,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

@thehub I'm just after taking a look at the account and it seems that your store is under review. This is a standard review for all new stores just so we can verify that the account complies with our Terms of Service. Our reviews can take a few short days to complete and I wouldn't be able to speed this up for you but I see you've been chatting with our support already and they have raised your ticket #17003221 to the appropriate team to review as soon as possible. We're sorry for any frustration caused and as soon as we have an update either I or our Risk team will contact you back straight away.

@Diamond9128 what's happening on the account here wouldn't be the same as what @thehub is experiencing. At the moment it seems that there's a domain verification issue occurring. I see our Support has recommended for you to temporarily change the email address associated with the domain so you can receive the verification email as soon as possible. If you are still experiencing issues trying to verify the domain please let me know and I'll take a closer look into this with you as soon as possible. 

If there is anything else I can help you both with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1
I think Shopify is trying to chase their customers away with this their regular down time
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 9

Ted!

Help me. My account is down as of this morning!

Ticket # 17751271

There is no explanation to what's happening. Each hour that passes, that's sales lost! I can't even access my account. Was it hacked? No idea, because nobody will help me. They told me maybe in 72 hours maybe i'll have an answer. There's people on this board who've gone weeks. 

Does Shopify normally just lock up their customers accounts for no reason? 

I'm dying over here with dead inventory and debt and need to SELL. Its rather sickening to know all my eggs are in one basket with you guys and they totally screwed me without cause. 

I get it, Shopify is in power. You have the power, you don't need to flex on me to remind me. Just open my store and let me sell so I don't end up homeless.

Thank you

And, why can't I call a real person? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 57 91

Hi, @SCAMIFYKILLSBIZ!

Thanks for reaching out and for letting me know. I've checked the ticket you've mentioned and I can see that you were chatting with Dorothy in regards to your store. It looks like they've raised this further to the appropriate team and as soon as they have an update, they will email you back as soon as possible. I’m so sorry to hear that your experience with our Support so far has not met your expectations. We do pride ourselves on being very merchant focussed and we are sorry to hear that this has not been your own experience recently. I will be raising the feedback from this thread further to the team.

For anyone else reading this, if you are experiencing any log in issues or similar please contact our support here for immediate assistance. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes