Shopify Store STILL shut down after putting payment...

Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

My Shopify has been closed for at least 2-4 days with the free trial being in tact and also knowing that I'm about to be charged a fee soon for something I can't access. Can I get a refund if my problem isn't solved and start another Shopify store? I only ask because I haven't been productive at all for the past days and wasting $0.99 on a domain + $29.00 is a lost in my pockets, especially with a $95 budget... I've been contacted days before, but I just can't and need to start fresh again if I can't access my store anymore.

I just want to be able to make money online, but my store being closed without any elaboration is beyond frustrating.

0 Likes
Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

I was suggested to wait 24-72 hours for a response, but I know Shopify trials run out QUICK and I've already put a payment plan (which didn't go through and I still have the money in my bank account). I'm not looking forward to paying a fee for a service I don't have ANY access to. I think I have about 2 or 3 days left and I know those run out quick x1 or x2. Also, my patience is very low at the moment also knowing that *Shopify does not guarantee refunds when needed*. 

0 Likes