Shopify Store set up

Julialins
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm about to start developing a shopify store myself and this will take some time, more than the 14 days trial to get done. 

Is there a way that I can do this without incurring the monthly charge. 

I would like the monthly charge to start when my shopify store is going live. 

Do I make the store in shopify partner first and then once it's completed, activate the 14 days trial and start from there. 

Let me know. 

Thanks

Julia

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 480

@Julialins 

The trial period is designed to help business owners determine if Shopify will be the right fit for their business. We're happy to provide a 14-day trial extension to your existing 14 days; however, it will require that you select a plan after the additional 14 days runs out should you wish to keep the account active as we can not provide trial time up until you're ready to go live. That said, Shopify Partners is only for people who are referring clients to Shopify, and not for regular business owners. 

To help build yourself for success, I would recommend signing up for our free Shopify course that guides you through the store setup. We also offer a checklist that can provide you with an overview of the steps you'll need to take to launch your store. 

Are there any questions I can help with to help you set your store up? What type of business are you bringing to Shopify?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes