Shopify Store shut down

cemjul
1 0 0

Dear all,

my store was fine and online i start some ads and had traffic an client ask for Paypal payments so i add one from my husband for now because i dont have a own one. In same time my store goes shut down. 

What can i do ? I wrote an ticket but nothing...

I need urgent help

0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 13

Hi @cemjul!

Ivy here from Shopify.

I want to reassure you that what happened here is expected behaviour, sometimes adding different PayPal addresses can trigger an automatic security feature where a store must be reviewed by one of security team before being allowed to be re-published again. This is done to ensure both your safety, and that of your customers. You mentioned you have created a support ticket regarding this which is exactly the correct thing to do. A member of the support team will get back to you on this ticket, and they may request some documents to provide proof of address or residence. 

The best course of action here is to await a reply from the current open ticket, usually you can expect a reply within 24-72 business hours. I understand your time is valuable so we do endeavour to resolve these tickets as soon as possible fro you. Your patience is appreciated. 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes