Shopify Stripe Integration Problem

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello There,

"Third-party providers "I want to add Stripe payment infrastructure, but I can't find it in the list. I would like you to help.

Ekran Resmi 2020-05-25 18.48.00.png

Thanks.

Gorkem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Gorkem, stripe is not available in Turkey (I'm guessing you live in turkey) you can try 2checkout instead.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1248 76 274

Hey, @gorkemkilic35!

Payment providers are available on per-country bases as this depends on whether or not they are able to provide their services to a specific country. Stripe is available to a handful of countries; however, if you are not seeing it in your list of available options, then that would indicate you're operating from an unsupported country. If @hasankececi is correct on your location, then you can view a full list of available payment providers for Turkey here.

You can also type in "shopify.com/payment-gateways/countryname" to pull up a list of available payment providers. The URL is case sensitive and requires that you use all lowercase letters. A dash will be required if your country is broken into two segments (i.e. shopify.com/payment-gateways/united-states)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes