Shopify Support Is Now the Worst Support System matched only by Facebook

Highlighted
2 0 1

For two days I've been trying to contact the support team about a ticket I opened last week. How I managed to do so astonishes me. All phone lines now tell your loyal customers, people such as myself who have given shopify thousands of dollars and years of business to go to their "Help Center" (the irony in the name is self-evident). The "Help Center" has a vicious loop to prevent their customers from ever being able to actually talk to someone at shopify. If you email their support email you get an automated message telling you to go to the "Help Center". My payouts are not working on two of my stores but is working on another. This is an error on Shopify's part and being able to receive payouts is essential when it comes to using this service. The worst part is some person who has no clue how to solve my problem is going to response to this message with links to the "Help Center". I know I've wasted my time with this message.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey bro, 

There is a way to get to the online chat: when it sends you to the support section search for anything. Upon doing that, scroll down to find the support chat button

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Honestly, I appreciate you trying to help, but if that were there when I log into my account I wouldn't be writing on this forum. Any other suggestions? 

0 Likes