Shopify Support

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

This is probably the 4th attempt at seeking support today. 

I have gone through the Helpdesk, tweeted, phoned and emailed. 

It is impossible to get through to the chat via the Contact Shopify Support as I just receive the below error message and according to the multiple threads on Twitter I am not the only one experiencing this ongoing issue. If a customer cannot login via this section then they cannot email nor request a call back. 

I chose shopify for the 24/7 customer support. I have been unable to get support for my website for over a month and I believe that the quality of the recent service is well below standard for the fees I am paying. Please can an official shopify rep contact me. 

EZcCZ-KXgAcLn8j.jfifEZcCZ-MXkA4_qKJ.jfif

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I too have had no way to get in touch with support. There is no way to leave a call back

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I think there is a problem with their support page. I If I click "explore the help center", it shows me a list of articles, and if I click on the "contact shopify support" at the bottom, it brings me back to the "explore the help center" again. Previously, "contact shopify support" will bring to a page with email or chat.

Email sent to the support personnel has not been read after 60 hours!

Please resolve this!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Wow, it took me two days to get in touch with you.  Hopefully someone answers.  I have major issues with my account.  I used a different email to set up an account because the website would be used as partnership.   I could not access the account and ended up setting up another account in my original email.  But now it is impossible to delete this old account.   Then products from spocket.co I am adding are going to this store which was never set up and shouldn't even be connected to the store.  It is causing me to lose my cool as it is very frustrating as now I cannot continue to set up a store and my clock is ticking on all my projects.  There is no way to speak to someone as when I try to go on chat, it says I don't have access.  The phone number doesn't work.  I know this is all on purpose, but it is just bad customer support. 

0 Likes