Shopify Thinks I Don't Have Admin Rights To My Own Facebook Page

Highlighted
1 0 1

You are a GENIUS! Thank you so much! I have been round and round with Shopify and Facebook customer service. As soon as I did what you said I logged into Shopify and was finally connected to FB! Thank you!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

THANK YOU <3

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I struggled with this for 4 weeks. Shopify you really need to update your instructions! I had admin and finance access plus i had access to jobs & earnings. I deselected those two, removed my finance access and saved. I then went back to shopify and added it again and presto! it worked. If shopify would just update their instructions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Yes definitely the right solution, but disconnect facebook first, then go ahead into biz manager and remove the Manage Jobs and View Earnings. Then you can go back to shopify and reinstall your connection to facebook.

Mine got disconnected as my ads were paused on a 'violation' (still have no idea what i vioilated).

FB review your ad/posts/boosts first, give you the go ahead to then run them, and then after they said one was a policy violation. Well whats the point of reviewing them first if they are subsequently to claim they are not ok to run?!

Now all i need to do with my new store is figure why im slowly getting up to 100-150 visits a day but no sales! Hard work!  

Good luck to us all!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks thanks thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Brian,

Found this message in the history, experiencing the exact same issue. Please contact me thanks!

Best regards,

Joost

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi Joost,
The only way I could work around it was to toggle my admin rights on and
off for my page. I had to delete my page in Shopify then try to re-add it.
Highlighted
1 0 0

Iv tried this but it won’t let me turn manage jobs on or off, for either of the admins, can anyone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
Just turn your admin rights off and on. It’s not necessarily the jobs
feature. Just turn your admin rights off, then go back to Shopify,
disconnect and reconnect. It won’t work. Then go back to FB and switch your
admin rights back on, go back to Shopify and reconnect. It should work. If
the reconnect pages button has an edit option - click it and make sure the
right page is selected.
0 Likes