Shopify This site can’t be reached

jcltrendyshop
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello! Hoping for some help. I cannot open my website. What is wrong? PLEASE HELP. It says

This site can’t be reached

jcrl-trendy-shop.myshopify.com took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Replies 6 (6)

Lulu
Shopify Staff
911 87 223

Hey, @jcltrendyshop!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your store. I have tested it out on my end and it is loading perfectly:

20-23-wqvrw-7ufgt

It looks great by the way! This would usually mean the error is with your browser/device. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. Once you have done that, can you try accessing your store again for me and let me know how you get on? 

Thank you! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

fiddystickers
5 0 0

Hi I can't seem to access mine as well. It has the same error message. Please check if it's working? Thanks so much!

Love1234567890
Visitor
1 0 0

All the staff can't login in to our store. What's happening here? Tried all troubleshooting. Did use chrome and other browser. Tried the computer and mobile still the same.  

This site can’t be reached

artsylar
Excursionist
11 0 1

All of us can access our store except from one of our staff. She is getting the same error. Cleared the browser cache and cookies, used incognito, used different device and network connection and still no luck. Here is our store tokudeals.myshopify.com.

Neat-Street
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, team Shopify!

I can't get into my store as well. Same problem as the OP above. It works if I use my other domain, but not through myshopify.

https://neat-street-philippines.myshopify.com - not working

https://neatstreet.com.ph - working properly

Hope you can fix it soon! Thanks!

Adamson
Visitor
2 0 0

Been having same issue for a while now, not just my site but all .myshopify.com doesn't load on any of my browsers, but once i change my network carrier to another, .myshopify.com sites loads well