Shopify Trekkie

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi,

I tried searching but I haven't found the similar topic. I would like to know what is the trekkie script that is located in the content_for_header?

I'm asking this since it contains the FB pixel ID and the ID is there even when I remove it from Shopify or when I disable all FB related apps. I would like to know that because I'm having problems with the "Facebook Pixel Error: Duplicate Pixel ID:" in the developers console.

Thanks! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9871 99 1707

Trekkie is part of the code added by Shopify. It's not something you'd want to try and remove. Are you sure the error you're seeing is not a false positive?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

i can fix it, please dm me on triloks85@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I would like to know the exact same thing, and why it's blocked when i crawl my own site.

@AleksandarCakal wrote:

Hi,

I tried searching but I haven't found the similar topic. I would like to know what is the trekkie script that is located in the content_for_header?

I'm asking this since it contains the FB pixel ID and the ID is there even when I remove it from Shopify or when I disable all FB related apps. I would like to know that because I'm having problems with the "Facebook Pixel Error: Duplicate Pixel ID:" in the developers console.

Thanks! :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

i want to remove this as well

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Find to {{ content_for_header }} and replace with

{% comment %}{{ content_for_header }}{% endcomment %}{{ content_for_header | replace:'Google Gtag Pixel', 'Null Google Gtag Pixel' }}

0 Likes