Shopify Unite Virtual Ideas

Shopify Partner
7 0 15

In light of Shopify Unite 2020 being canceled. Let's start a discussion on ways we can connect and collaborate. 

4 Likes
Highlighted

There's a platform called HeySummit which would be perfect for organizing different sessions by different speakers/Shopify Partners.

Michael | Business Development @ Helium
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- User friendly apps with top-rated US-based support
Customer Fields App (since 2015)
Meteor Mega Menu App (since 2014)
1 Like
Highlighted
Thanks for starting the thread!

I really like the online summit idea, and I think it's what Shopify did for their internal summit. Some of our Shopify friends went to Toronto to watch a live stream recorded elsewhere.

Maybe we can create "hubs" for Partners to gather at and watch together? Our favourite part of Unite is connecting and collaborating, so this could be a lot of fun!
Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 0 2

Great idea. I am in. I attended Amsterdam Pursuit last week and its so amazing to meet all partners in person. A virtual meeting will be also good to connect with each other as Unite got cancelled and all further Pursuits as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey,

Disappointing that the Shopify Unite event will be cancelled. In Sydney, Australia we only just got over the bush-fires before we were on high alert again with the Corono Virus. It all seems surreal.

Remember: we just aren't 142 people that were accidentally CC'ed on an email. Instead we are 142 tech savvy agencies that already wanted to promote the greatness of Shopify (and maybe win a new client pitch or two). 🤣

Love the energy in this chat group for a Virtual Shopify Unite. Let's do this! 🤜

What's the next steps?

Cheers

Tim

Director, Rex White Consulting

0 Likes