Shopify-Vend Integration - Customer info syncing

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Both Vend and Shopify store customer info. But customer info does not seem to sync from Vend to Shopify. Something that should be relatively easy. You can export out of Vend manually and you can import into Shopify manually but the export and import formats are incompatible (csv/xls files). I am trying to apply discounts to classes of existing customers from Vend. I would have thought this should be possible. Am I missing something?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I need this too! We have automatic promotions set up for certain customer groups which we'd like to replicate in Shopify, would love some advice on how best to make this happen.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

I'm using PieSync which is good, but having trouble getting phone numbers from Vend -> Shopify.

1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0

The best option is to discount things in Shopify and remember to update the discount if you make any changes to the product in Vend. Products only are changed in Shopify after they have been changed in Vend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

The best option is to discount things in Shopify and remember to update the discount if you make any changes to the product in Vend. Products only are changed in Shopify after they Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 have been changed in Vend.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hiya - I actually work with PieSync and happy to help you with your sync issue. Would you like me to investigate this for you? If so, I simply need the email address you used to create you PieSync account. You are welcome to email me at mawghan@piesync.com. Best - Mawghan (Morgan)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We need this too! Very disappointing that the customer data does not sync between Shopify and Vend. Thier concept of an "integration" is different to mine. Open to ideas?

0 Likes