Shopify Virtual Support Jobs

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I have a request please. I would like to work with Shopify as a virtual support advisor as i progress into more technical areas of Ecommerce. However i am currently in Uganda where Shopify doesn't have a presence. However i am seeking to know if i can still get a job with Shopify regardless of location. I sent out an email to shopify but unfortunately the email no longer accepts messages. So i would be glad if any one here could share a direct contact i could address my issue to or response from anyone working with Shopify here that could best advise . Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 53 139

Hi, @Consolate 

Thanks so much for reaching out and expressing your interest in working for Shopify!

Currently, we only hire Support Advisors in Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and the Philippines (through a third party company). 

This may certainly change as we continue to grow! Please keep an eye on our careers page for updates.

You may, however, be interested in becoming a Shopify Partner! Our Partner program is a great way to work within our ecosystem, and help business owners build and grow their businesses. You can learn more about our Partner program here.

I hope this helps! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes