Shopify admin: filter products by multiple tags

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
57 0 13

Hi, I want to know how I could filter my product list by two or three tags. (this time "AND" condition).

I have tried by filtering by a tag, save as new search and I have finally tried to add another "tagged with" filter in that saved search

But Shopify Admin change and only filter by this second "tagged with".

Is it imposible?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
116 7 10

Hi @juan3211,

I recommend you should try out-of-the-box Ultimate search and filter to see the instant benefits. According to the Baymard Report, shoppers who used the on-site search showed a 216% increase in conversion rate and a 21% increase in average order value.  

The app offers advanced features including Autocomplete for search and Dynamic product filtering (filter products by Product attributes such as Product type, collection, vendor, product tag, variants), Color Swatch Display, Merge values, Price slider, Product count for filter value, Breadcrumb trail (selected filter values). Moreover, you can utilize the power of AI technology in search (Synonym search, Natural language processing), Merchandising to promote your marketing campaigns (promote high-profit margin products, sales products, promotion banners) and Internal site search analytics. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I believe OP Wants to filter in SHOPIFY ADMIN by multiple tags. Nothing about the customers experiance when searching for products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
57 0 13

Yes, that is. I want to filter in Shopify Admin.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Seems like you can do this in the search field using AND.

In the search field, just type: tag1 AND tag2 — seems to bring up products that use those tags. And works in conjunction with filtering by product type and the "tagged with" filter. 

Assuming OR should also work if AND does. 

Monster, creature & cryptozoology patches, buttons & stickers.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
57 0 13

Hi, thanks a lot. Yes, I have written thew two tags (even without "AND") and it seems to work.  Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Highlighted

Great! I'm wondering if it can be limited to tags-only results by some sort of search operator like tag:tag1 or tag=tag1 to only return results that are actually tags, and not matching words in the title/description etc. 

Monster, creature & cryptozoology patches, buttons & stickers.
0 Likes