Shopify admin home page missing info card

Serafia
1 0 0

The "These products were added to cart most often" info card is missing from my Shopify admin home page. How can that happen and will it be back? Thanks!

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 5 2

Hi @Serafia 

Rein here from Shopify. Thanks for bringing this up, it is a great question. 

On the Admin Home is where you saw the card with this info, is that right? If so, these cards are contextual reports that are relevant to the goings on in your store. They would not normally be able to be triggered specifically or pinned there. However, the good news is that you can get this and a lot more information just like it in the reporting section of your admin. 

The steps involved in getting this report can be found here:

The report shows a maximum of 12 pairs of products.

Because of the way that this report is generated, the analysis might not reflect all the activity on your store from the past 24 hours.

There are other reports you can use too depending on your plan that will give you additional information that can better help you optimise your sales and growth here

Are you looking for any other data specifically?

Thanks, Rein.

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Playquietly
2 0 0

I am having the same problem. The “added to cart most often” card is missing from my “home” screen while viewing on my phone. It used to be right under “products viewed most often”. 
I do not think I clicked the 3 dots on the top right and chose “dismiss”. But if I accidentally did that, how can I get that card back?

It was very useful information. I tried to view using the directions above, but “online store cart analysis” is locked for me.

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 5 2

Hi @Playquietly 

Thanks for bringing this up! Just so we are on the same page, the report you are referring to is this one, correct? While the cards on the front admin are contextual and cannot be controlled as to what displays, you do have options here. 

As you have noticed the report that you are wanting to use is not available to you, likely due to not being on the Shopify plan or higher. You can review what reports are available on which plans here. 

I
f this report is important to you, then you can upgrade your plan to avail of this. As mentioned, you would be looking at moving to the Shopify plan or higher. More details on what is available with an upgrade can be found here. 

Rein.

0 Likes
Playquietly
2 0 0
I referring to this area right here. There used to be a card that said “products added to the cart most often”, and it gave me a visual of the item as well as how many times it was added to the cart.
Each one of the cards has 3 little dots in the upper right hand corner where you can “snooze” or “dismiss”.
If I accidentally dismissed it, how can I get it back?
[cid:CF304EFD-EBFF-4A40-A08E-792A27AA3646-L0-001]
0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
39 5 2

There would be no way to get it back in this case. These cards are automatic and placed there based on certain triggers. However you would need to follow the above steps to upgrade your account if you wish to use the report yourself. 

Thanks, Rein.

0 Likes