Shopify and Wordpress integration

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys,

Need a bit of help here. I'm using Shopify for my ecommerce store (winterlotus.com), but I want to add a Wordpress blog to the site.

If possible, I want the Wordpress blog URL to be winterlotus.com/blog. How do I integrate this?

The domain hosting is GoDaddy. Would graciously appreciate any help. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

This is not easily possible, as your primary domain is pointed at the shopify servers. The most straight forward way would be for you to set up the wordpress blog on a subdomain, such as blog.winterlotus.com and host it there.

Shopify does have built in blogging features, if that is all you require. Look for the 'Blog Posts' item in the left navigation in the admin area.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 0 2

Hello William,

Please check out my StoryBook ‑ WP Blog Connector app here: https://apps.shopify.com/storybook-wp-blog-connector

The app acts as a proxy, it connects your WordPress blog with your Shopify store. All WordPress posts/categories/tags and such are instantly available within your store.

You will find most of the WordPress features available, more we implement server-side caching under the hood, there is a good chance that your Shopify blog is way faster than your original WordPress blog.

Best,
Ionel

0 Likes