Shopify and the USPS SCAN Form

2 0 0
Yes, definitely hope this is a step in the right direction!
0 Likes
Explorer
40 1 22

@pixiecases wrote:

They finally added the shipping insurance maybe this means the scan sheet is coming!

It is nice that they added that feature.  Yet, the USPS scan form is yet still an even more basic, needed feature than the insurance for most businesses (there are certainly exceptions for those shipping higher value items).  But every single business that ships more than a couple orders a day has to have a scan form.

Shopify, why do you ignore our pleas?

We all need to put in feature requests!

0 Likes
2 0 0
We recently noticed that our Shippo UPS rates are much worse than what Shopify offers.
As for scan forms we have been asking Shopify since we first opened our store to add this. That is several years now and unfortunately it still has not made it to the top of the list. I cannot imagine it is actually hard for them to do. Unfortunately by the time they address it we will have fully migrated to Shippo or other options that integrate our wholesale shipping. Nonetheless I am kind of amazed that Shopify has not added scan forms yet with so many requests to do so.
Come on Shopify Team are you listening?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Fingers crossed that you are right. Come on Shopify, Scan Forms next!!!
0 Likes
Explorer
40 1 22

I'd recommend easyship over shippo.  They have better rates, sometimes better than Shopify's.

0 Likes