So what is shopify used for?

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @LuckyIsrael!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

Shopify is an ecommerce platform which provides merchants with the tools they need to create an online store and manage things like products, customers, orders and more. Whether you have an existing business that you're looking to take online or move over to a new platform, or if you're planning on starting something entirely new, Shopify provides a wide range of features to help business of different sizes.

To learn more about Shopify and get started with the platform, I suggest checking out our FAQ page. On that page you can find a wealth of information on Shopify, as well as sign up for a free 14 day trial to start getting some experience with the platform before selecting a subscription.

Do you have an existing business at this time? If not, what sort of business are you interested in starting? 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LuckyIsrael
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks for the information, I have been out of here for a while, it seems like the little I  know have suddenly disappeared. 

I have always used FAQs on my researches and to obtain credible information, so I will say a yes. 

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 115

My pleasure, @LuckyIsrael!

Our FAQ page is awesome, and we also have an extensive Help Center you can refer to any time for more information on Shopify! Another solid resource if you're just getting started with the platform is our free Shopify Compass course. That course is great to guide users through setting up and growing their Shopify stores. 

Feel free to reply back here with any specific questions you may have regarding Shopify. Our team is always happy to help, and there are a bunch of amazing people in the community forums who also share their help and insights! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LuckyIsrael
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks and welcome onboard.

0 Likes