Shopify app logging me out

Highlighted
1 0 2
Hello, Ive been facing an issue with the Shopify App. For some reason i get logged out whenever i close the app and i have to login in every time i open the app. Its a bit inconvenient because i get notifications on any orders on my phone through the app and when it logs out on its own i dont get notified. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app and it still didnt work. Please advise on what i should do, thanks
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem. It’s logs me out within 5 mins of closing the app. I never get any push notifications when I get orders.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue since I activated 2 Factor Authentification. Is there a solution? This issue is really annoying ... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did we ever get a solution to this?
I swapped my android to an iPhone and since then its happening and driving me mad..

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

In the app settings turn on Face ID and set auto lock to never. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Same problem. Since I updated to iOS 14, the app just logs out making my widget useless. 
I tap on it   It opens app, then tells me session expired and to log in again. 

turning on face id log in doesn’t do anything. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

somebody needs to help, this is driving a lot of people crazy and there's no fix!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

the strange thing is on my iOS 14.1 iPhone 12 it keeps happening. 
On my iPhone 11 with 13.5 it doesn’t happen to me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Even worse if your own an Apple Watch and want to use the widgets. They currently work for 5 minutes after logging in after a reboot and then they just say “loading” forever - even logging in again doesn’t seem to fix it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am facing the same problem with my iphone 11 , ios 14

this is very very annoying that i have to log in whenever i use the app  

but its fine with my iphone 10 ios 14 ! 

0 Likes