Shopify does not find my facebook page

Culivasamanage
2 0 0

I am trying to connect my facebook to shopify but shopify does not seem to find my pages. It says that i dont have any paged connected, but i do.

0 Likes
Solutions1
Explorer
100 12 23

Hello Culivasamanage!

Make sure the page is connected to the same Facebook business manager that you integrate with shopify

We can discuss more to fix this

Thanks,

Solution1

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
270 59 55

Hi @Culivasamanage 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify community forums for help! We actually have a very detailed FAQ to help our merchants resolve these kinds of error messages with the Facebook sales channel. You can find the table of contents for this FAQ here: Facebook Troubleshooting.

Generally we see this specific error message when the business manager connected to Shopify is different from the one being used to manage the Facebook page. Please let us know if you need additional help with this after going through our troubleshooting steps I linked for you.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Culivasamanage
2 0 0

yes thanks for answering, but i have full access according to facebook and the problem is that shopify wont locate my page which is connected to my business manager 

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
270 59 55

Hi @Culivasamanage 

I understand! In order for our support team to assist you in troubleshooting this we will need to see some screenshots from your Facebook Business Manager. Once we can confirm that the Business Manager ID and the Page Owner information match, our support can escalate this to our technical team for a closer review. 

I'll include a sample of the screenshots our team will require to assist you with this and once you have them you can contact our live support channels to authenticate your account and create a ticket for escalation.

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

As Trevor mentioned in this thread, these are the two screenshots that our team will need to confirm that the connected business manager owns the page:

This post is a part of a larger thread that includes the required permissions to successfully connect to the Facebook Channel. You can find the Table of Contents for all required permissions here.

When connecting to the Facebook channel to your Shopify store, you may find that the Facebook page you wish to connect to the channel does not appear as an option. Alternatively, you may see the page you wish to connect, but get the following error during the onboarding process: 

You need admin access to the page you're trying to connect. To transfer this Page, make sure you're the admin of the selected Business Manager and the admin of the Business Manager that owns the Page. 

A common misconception is that many users assume that they have admin access to both their page and their business manager when this is not always the case.

In order to resolve this issue, you will need to make sure you are the admin of the page you want to connect, as well as the business manager that owns it by following the steps below. 

1. Go to your Business Manager and select Business settings > Users > People

Shay_0-1624474021129.png

2. Confirm that you have admin access to your Facebook Page by going to your Business Page settings > Page Roles

Shay_1-1624474021124.png

Note:The Business Manager that owns your page is shown under “Page owner”. You must have admin access to it in order to connect your page to the Facebook channel (see 1).

• If you find that your page isn’t owned by the Business Manager that you have connected to the Facebook channel, you can either:
    • Connect this Business Manager to the Facebook channel instead
    • Transfer page ownership to the required Business Manager 

You can find out how to transfer page ownership by following Facebook's guide on transferring ownership here.

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes