Shopify domain, no manage button for DNS etc

victoriaG
1 0 0

Hello shopify community,

I am trying to verify the domain for facebooks updates along side the new IOS. I have no manage button appearing, all i see is the domain name, status, date and provider which is shopify. Everyone I know has a Manage button on the end of the shopify domain after the provider collum. I have no button to manage the domain anywhere on the page. I have gone through my administration account, then select online store, select domain and this is what i get. This is the only Domain on the account so it is the primary. Any help asap would be great as my storefronts are suffering.

regards Victoria

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
869 98 155

Hi @victoriaG,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Can I ask you to confirm that you are using a domain that you bought from Shopify? The reason I ask is that if you are using a third-party domain on your store then you might need to sign in to the domain provider's account to edit DNS settings. If you have only just transferred the domain over to Shopify, it may take a little while for the domain to fully propagate.

If you felt comfortable sharing a screenshot of your store admin and the domain section (you can blur out sensitive details) I could get a better sense of what's going on.

Alternatively, for account-specific issues like this, we could support you more directly via live chat, email, or callback through our help center.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes