Shopify hosting?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I have a Shopify site but still pay for hosting with Doteasy as that's where my original webpage originated.  A Friend setup the Shopify part awhile back.  I maintain it now but I am concerned I don't really need the other host.  I am confused about the whole process but I don't want to cancel the Doteasy in fear of making a mistake.  My email is there as well.   I can see my url at doteasy being forwarded to shopify so hence my confusion.

Help with this would be very much appreciated.

Jon Ellingsen

Tricia's Gems  

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

You should not be paying for more than one hosting. You should choose one that will be good for many websites. The best hosting you can get is dedicated server and it is really good for any type of website. I have dedicated server hosting and I use it for my two websites and everything is working perfectly on both of them. Dedicated server can be more expensive, but there is no reason to overpay anything. Just go on Gthost to see their rental servers. They can really be trusted because you will always know what you are paying for. They also always improve their servers and it is really really good for your websites. I recommend dedicated servers to everyone because I really like it and there are no worries about hosting for me.

0 Likes