Shopify is not Automating my Products from OBERLO.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! I imported my 415 products from OBERLO to my Shopify account. I placed conditions for my collections on Shopify. (To meet any of the product tag, type, title to meet keywords of product) So I place these tags etc on the product page and they don't appear in the collection at all. I even tried a publish time to see if I needed to do that (store is not live yet) and nothing. It always says 'Sorry there are no products." Can anyone help? Is there a chat support for Shopify?

Thank you. Natasha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 45 125

Hi, Natasha!

Julie here from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out. 

Are the products missing from the collections on your website, or are you also unable to see the products in your collection within your Shopify admin?

If you don't see products in your collection in the Shopify admin, then it's likely that your collection has multiple conditions and is set to require that the product meets "all conditions", rather than "any conditions". It's also important to note that the product tags must exactly match the tags you've added as conditions for your collections. In this case, you'll just need to ensure that you've selected "any conditions", which looks like this:

20-09-7lrpd-ugd0x

If, however, you see your products in the collection within your admin but not your website, then it's likely that the collection isn't correctly linked to your main menu. To confirm if this is the case, simply head on over to Online store > Navigation > Main menu and select Edit next to one of the affected collections. From there, you'll just need to make sure that the "Filter collection with tags (optional)" is empty. Here's what that looks like: 

20-09-toefa-zhhua

Oftentimes, merchants will mistakenly attempt to filter their collections by tags, which can result in empty collection results on their websites. If your products appear in the collections within your admin, but not on your website, then this is likely what's causing the issue and you'll just need to remove any tags in that particular field. 

To address your question regarding chat support, we do in fact offer 24/7 live chat. To access our contact options, you'll just need to complete the following steps:

1. Go to: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions
  2. Click Log in and enter your details.
  3. Enter a brief description of your question into the search bar.
  4. You’ll be provided with a curated list of Shopify resources related to your search. We have extensive help documentation designed to connect you with the information you need as quickly as possible. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our docs, click Get help from the Shopify support team.
  5. Choose the way you want to contact Shopify support from the available options.

That being said, I'd love to continue working with you on this issue here in the Community Forums. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of one of the collections you have created from within your admin? In the screenshot, it would be helpful to see the conditions that you've added. It would also be great if you can share a link to one of the affected collections so I can take a peek here on my end.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes