Shopify is not redirecting to third party Payment Gateway

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi everybody,

I have implemented a payment gateway that Shopify should redirect to to allow use to enter their card details, but Shopify does not redirect instead it shows the redirecting gif and then it goes back to the shopping cart.

Upon investigation of chrome developer tools, under network, I discovered an http "302 Moved Temporarily" error on the third party gateway url that the user is supposed to be redirected to. 

Is there a way I can resolve this. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
41 0 6

Hi Bonno,

Annette here from the Shopify support team. :)

In order to help you with your payment gateway, I will need to have a look at the settings in your admin. I'm going to send you an email so we can check out what is happening with your gateway redirect and get you set up accepting credit card payments.

I will be in touch soon.

Annette :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem. 

Please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi i have the same problem please can you help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
63 0 2

Did You resolve the problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having the same issues

please can us assist me

has this issue been resolved???

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there,

I am experiencing this problem as well. How can I get support to have a look and help me out?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I´ve been having the same problem recently with every payment method that I set up. I just can´t get it to redirect the person to the third party payment site. It just goes backa again to the shopping cart over and over again. Some help please!

0 Likes